Due to a snafu with the Google Play Store, the Android version of the Tom Barnard Podcast app will not automatically update to the new version that includes the live stream. You’ll need to completely delete the Tom Barnard Podcast App from your Android smart phone, then re-download it from the Google Play Store.
Here’s exactly how to do that.
1. Delete your current version of The Tom Barnard Podcast App
- Navigate to Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications (on devices running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Settings > Apps).
- Scroll through the list of apps to find the one you’d like to uninstall.
- Tap on the app you’d like to uninstall.
- Tap “Uninstall.”
2. Install the NEW Tom Barnard Podcast app for Android
We know this is a huge hassle, thanks for sticking with us! This won’t happen again in the future, updates going forward will work like normal.